-
April 9th, 2004, 04:02 AM
#1
moderator
My Dear NewYorkJettster [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Thankyou so much for the special package of Easter Goodies!
I could not be happier with my good fortune!
You are awesomer than any Easter Bunny I have ever known!
<font size=4>There are just tons of goodies here including:</font>
Home made NYJ style chocolate easter critters
A bunny pez dispenser
A bunny paratrooper toy
An egg full of jellybeans
An egg full of chocolate kisses
A little easter pinball game
A bunny fridge magnet
Chicks, ducks and bunnys (sweet tarts)
Bubblegum eggs
Easter starbursts
Easter dum dums
and a smiley face ring
This will be one wonderful Easter for Mwah, thanks to you,
you sweet and thoughtful Jettster Bunny, from New York, you!
Thanks again NYJ!!!
[img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]
Gusmeister
-
April 9th, 2004, 10:58 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Hippity Hop, Hippity Hop, here comes that cwazy Bunny Wabbit. Haha... Glad you all like your goodies. Enjoy them while they last. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Have a great Easter...
NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
April 9th, 2004, 01:12 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Kudo's to NYJ I agree Gus old chap.
NYJ you are a springtime angel [img]smile.gif[/img]
If you folks are around for a Saturday chat It would be a riot.
-
April 9th, 2004, 04:02 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Me an [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] Nooooooooooo, I'm really a [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] with a RED Dress ON " Lord have MERCY "
LOL... I'm sitting here having a [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] right now making cup [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] 's. Yummy...
Enjoy the Easter goodies...
-
April 10th, 2004, 04:05 AM
#5
moderator
NYJ [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
You may be an [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] bunny and you may be a [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] bunny but you are definitely a [img]cool.gif[/img] bunny, 4 sure!
Oh btw, that package I got from Mr. Ree a while back is coming in very handy right about now, seeing as how it included some way cool Easter toys, too. I may have already finished off THAT candy but the toys are still holding up just fine! Thanks again "Mr. Ree" for that special delivery!
Great gosh o'mighty, all these toys are keeping me busier than a cow's tail in fly season! LOL!
Happy Easter's Eve!
//oo//
Gus DangerBunny!
-
April 12th, 2004, 11:48 AM
#6
Inactive Member
NYJ! Thank you so much for the wonderful Easter Egg full of treats!
You are such a thoughtful person.
-
April 13th, 2004, 02:57 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Once upon a time, not so long ago, There was a grumpy old factory worker who was put on 3rd shift. He could not seem to get a good nights rest during the day. His beautiful wife helped by shushing the neighbors and keeping the noize down and always scolded the puppy who wanted to check in on the old grump during his peak playing time.
One day the beautiful wife and puppy left the grump in his dark sleeping room while they did the days errands.As he drifted in and out of consciousness, he became aware of an incessant pounding. With a mighty heave, he tossed off the covers and stomped to the door of his dwelling and threw it open with a roar. The frightened postman cowered and held aloft a parcel "I'm so sorry sir, I had tried to deliver this package once before to no avail, and I didn't want to leave it upon the stoop and risk it being damaged or stolen. As I read the name upon the taped and dented box, A funny feeling took over my face as my lips curled upward into an unfamiliar position, I looked down at the postal employee as he tried to back away. I planned to hurl insults guaranteed to bring this federal peon to the verge of tears, I took a deep breath and started to bellow, but what emerged was... "Thank you, I hope you have a good day sir!
The Grump turned and saw a strange image reflected in the glass of the door, He was shocked to see a happy smiling fellow looking back at him. He kicked the door shut and proceeded to rip the layers of tape from the cardboard container, As toys, candy and other treats came tumbling onto the table, He knew in his slowly warming heart that an East coast Angel had not forgotten this miserable wretch. The grump realized that he had no reason to feel down and bad because he had something very special... Friends.
New York Jettster, This was a long way of saying "Thank You For Your Kindness, May You Be repaid in Double".
Roger, Julie & and the Skipper
<font color="#007FFF"><font size="1">[ April 13, 2004 12:02 PM: Message edited by: ellanoize ]</font></font>
<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ April 13, 2004 12:10 PM: Message edited by: ellanoize ]</font>
-
April 14th, 2004, 09:55 AM
#8
Inactive Member
YOU ARE SOOOO FUNNY ELLA, JULIE, YOU KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE. bAM, pOW, wHAM. LOL...
Glad you like your box of Easter goodies. Enjoy...
[img]smile.gif[/img]
Hey CC/fan glad you like yours as well. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks